Insurance data analytics visualisation, simplified
Engaging, easily produced visuals. That’s what senior risk professionals, modellers, and underwriters have told us is important when presenting model outputs and results to them. We know first-hand how crucial visualisation is for stochastic modelling.
Visualisations can lead to more effective communication because you can:
- introduce more complex ideas to a wider audience;
- pack more relevant information into a single image;
- make processing easier than with just raw data;
- provide information which is easier to remember; and
- create much more interesting ways of studying any subject.