Data visualisation, simplified.
Engaging, easily produced visuals. That’s what senior risk professionals, modellers, and underwriters have told us is important when presenting model outputs and results to them. We know first-hand how crucial visualisation is for stochastic modelling.
Visualisations can lead to more effective communication because:
- You can introduce more complex ideas to a wider audience
- More relevant information can be packed into one image
- Visuals can be easier to process than numbers
- Visuals are easier to remember and recall, and
- Visuals help make the subject being studied much more interesting.