We provide a full actuarial service to non-life and life insurers who choose to outsource their actuarial function, along with advising and reviewing support to those with an in-house actuarial team.
We carry out many reserved actuarial roles, including Actuarial Function Holder, Appropriate Actuary, With-Profits Actuary, Reviewing Actuary and Signing Actuary.
We also offer a full range of actuarial advice in areas such as reserving, capital management, Solvency II implementation, pricing, M&A and with-profits.
Our clients are typically small to medium sized insurers who appreciate our full service and commitment to working in partnership. However, we have also supported large FTSE100 companies.
We have specific expertise in:
- all aspects of reserving and capital management, including Solvency II Pillar 1 calculations
- reserve reviews including Statements of Actuarial Opinion
- product development and pricing
- ICA and Embedded Value reviews
- M&A, including acting as the Independent Expert on Part VII transfers