Roy has experience looking after a portfolio of SSAS (Small Self-Administered Pension Scheme) clients located across the UK.
He advises a range of directors and trustees on SSAS issues including scheme establishment, funding and contribution limits, retirement and death benefits, and investments (such as loan backs, property purchase, and borrowing). Roy is an authorised signatory of a number of Barnett Waddingham’s professional trustee companies.
Roy’s years of experience and helpful and friendly approach have helped him to become a trusted consultant to a wide range of UK SSAS clients.
- advice to a wide range of SSAS clients of varying size
- advice to SMEs on the establishment and operation of SSAS for owner/managers
- Roy is comfortable with his clients’ SSASs holding a mixture of pooled and earmarked investments within the same SSAS
- Roy recently advised a client on the transfer of an existing SSAS with ten members and the subsequent transfer and set up of a new SSAS for one of these members
- bespoke consultancy to SSAS cases with esoteric investments