Kimberley Fisher is a Senior Manager Research Analyst at Barnett Waddingham, specialising in ESG and Sustainable Investing.
She is responsible for a range of ESG research, from specific financial products to wider strategic research, as well as creating frameworks for ESG assessment and monitoring.
Kimberley is member of Barnett Waddingham’s Manager Research Team as well as a member of the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Team.
She supports consultants provide ESG and sustainability advice to a range of clients, from small DB pension schemes (less than £10m) to large DB and DC schemes (over one billion pounds), universities, LGPS, charities and family offices.
- Manager selection across a range of asset classes
- Design and implementation of fund-specific ESG ratings
- Design of ESG monitoring frameworks
- Producing ESG strategic research
- Writing on ESG and sustainability topics
- Analysis of investment products on their ESG credentials and the management of respective ESG risks and opportunities
Kimberley has spoken about ESG and sustainability issues on behalf of Barnett Waddingham at a range of events, such as a BW hosted webinar series on climate risk and at the BW 2019 conference ‘Financial Revolution’.