Senior Pension Management Consultant
Over the past fourteen years, Jannine has held various in-house positions including Pension and Benefits manager and Secretary to the Trustee covering both DB and DC schemes.
In these roles Jannine has provided guidance to Trustee boards and governance committees and has also been appointed as a Trustee herself making her well placed to challenge advisers where appropriate. Throughout Jannine’s career her attention to detail and desire to add value has helped trustees, companies and members alike to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Main area of expertise:
- developing effective relationships with clients to ensure their needs are met
- acting as the company or trustee representative in pension matters
- managing conflicts
- trustee training
- pension roadshows- representing the Trustee board and/or the company
- cessation of accrual
- implementation of benefit changes
- investment reviews including beauty parades and implement investment changes
- reviewing arrangements to ensure that value is being provided and implementation of changes as needed
- reviewing and changing advisors including administration
Jannine completed the Trustee Toolkit, Level 3 Award in Pension Trusteeship (Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit schemes) and is also studying towards the Advanced Diploma in Retirement Provision.