Eva is an investment consultant for pension schemes ranging from £3m to £1bn+ and covering DB, DC and endowments.
She started her career in pensions on the liability side where she qualified as an actuary. This has developed her understanding of the liability issues pension schemes face and how these can be incorporated into their investment strategy to provide a holistic approach to investments.
As well as advising clients, Eva also sits on our Liability Driven Investment (LDI) research group and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) investment research group.
Eva advises clients with assets ranging from £3m to £1.5bn, across both public and private sector defined benefit schemes, along with defined contribution schemes and university endowments.
- Providing defined benefit and defined contribution pension schemes advice on strategic asset allocation, manager selection and implementation
- Providing investment services for Local Government Pension Funds and University Endowments, including setting investment strategies and monitoring
- Designing and implementing liability driven investment solutions for defined benefit pension schemes
- Member of liability driven investment research team
- Member of ESG investment research team