Barnett Waddingham is working towards compliance with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. The site has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind.
- The pages are designed to be viewed at a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels
- The text size can be increased or decreased by using the view option in your browser menu
- Images have alternative text
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for pdfs.
We support the following browsers:-
- Internet Explorer - IE9 and above
- Chrome - latest stable version
- Firefox - latest stable version
- Safari - latest stable version
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please contact us.