Join our webinar on Tuesday, 24 May where we’ll be looking at key challenges for hundreds of thousands of SMEs facing auto-enrolment (AE) in 2016 – and how to solve them.
From the basic requirements to the obvious pitfalls and issues to watch out for, our auto-enrolment specialists, Adam Bexson and Steve Elliott, will guide you through the key decisions you need to
We’ll help you to understand what you should be doing in the run up to your staging date, as well as what you can expect during and post staging date, covering topics such as:
- Identifying which workers need to be auto-enrolled and what exemptions apply;
- Scheme design considerations such as scheme type, contribution structure, enrolment dates;
- Meeting minimum statutory requirements in an efficient way;
- Ensuring your auto-enrolment scheme is compliant with the regulations; and
- Updates on recent easements to the auto-enrolment legislation including categories of workers that are exempt.
You’ll also have the opportunity to pose your questions to our experts at the end of the session. We hope you can join us.