Join the financial revolution.
Is the UK heading towards a new age of financial democracy? Will social and technological changes disrupt the financial status quo? The workplace is bracing for impact – and the preparation starts here.
This year’s DC and Financial Revolution Conference will deliver practical, interactive guidance on navigating these changes with input from an inspirational range of industry leaders, politicians and academics.
From providing employees with pensions and benefits that meet their individual needs to giving them greater control of their financial future, this unique gathering will equip you with the knowledge and confidence to democratise pension planning, upgrade your financial wellbeing schemes and topple the tick-box approach once and for all.
You will discover:
- How our national history has provided a template for ‘out of the box’ thinking
- How our European neighbours are taking dramatic approaches to tackling an ageing population
- How Fintech is answering the call to self-empowerment
- How women and diverse cultures are contributing to creative solutions
- What we really need to understand about Millennials and their DC future
- And much more…
Spaces are limited, so reserve your seat today to avoid missing out on this unique discussion.
"Engaging, informative, fuel for thought"