The Budget 2016 did not see the sweeping changes to pension tax allowances and reliefs that many had predicted, but the introduction of a new Lifetime ISA as well as the consolidation of the financial advisory services prompted a flurry of debate.
Whether you are an employer or a trustee, an IFA or an individual with a self-invested pension, we highlight the changes that will impact you, and offer you some information and guidance about what you might want to do next.
The hot topics include:
- lifetime ISA
- changes to financial services
- salary sacrifice
- lifetime and annual allowance
- SDLT for commercial property purchases
- help with paying for financial services
- pension commencement lump sums