Keeping abreast of the latest regulatory developments can be challenging at the best of times. Fortunately our newsletter is here to help, drawing out the main points from some of the key regulatory publications over the period 01 July 2016 to 30 September 2016.
Publications reviewed this quarter include:
- Joint work by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) on strengthening accountability
- A number of Solvency II related publications from the PRA including final external audit requirements, remuneration requirements and changes to internal models
- Work by the FCA on increasing transparency and engagement at renewal in general insurance markets
- Several papers published by the FCA looking at how firms use increasingly sophisticated data and IT capabilities
- Consultations by EIOPA on various aspects of the forthcoming Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD)
For more details, please download the full newsletter below.
Please note, Patrick Gloster contributed to the writing of this newsletter.