From day one you will be an integral part of our company, working in our actuarial teams who advise various bodies and organisations including pension plan trustees, insurers and employers.
The company will help you to develop your technical and consulting skills with regular performance development reviews, internal courses and most importantly, experience.
Social activity is important across the company; including inter office sporting events, charity events and the annual Christmas party.
Applications are now open for graduate positions within the Trustee consulting team in the London Area.
From time to time extra roles are added, so we would encourage you to check back regularly.
We look for graduates with good relevant degrees who are eager to join a firm where they can make a difference. Graduates who are ambitious and who value the chance to join the partnership in due course are very much the focus of our actuarial recruitment.
We are proud of our reputation and unbroken growth since we were founded in 1989. Continuing growth is important if we are to meet the aspirations of the graduates who join us every September and those joining must be willing to work hard. Graduates are the powerhouse of our actuarial and consultancy teams and get early opportunities to work directly with clients and build up their confidence in consulting.
We will provide you with the opportunity to thrive in a business which believes strongly in being supportive, developing its people and offering a good work/life balance.
We expect graduates to make good progress through the professional examinations and the healthy competition between the recruits every year helps us to maintain our record of better-than-average examination successes. Our training is challenging, but enables our graduates to be the best that they can.
Key benefits of our graduate programme include:
- From day one you will be an integral part of our firm, working in our consultancy teams who advise various bodies and organisations including pension scheme trustees, insurers and employers.
- Depending on the team you join, the work you carry out could relate to anything from the broad spectrum of areas on which we advise – examples include analysing longevity trends, providing strategic investment advice and advising on acquisitions.
- Each client is the responsibility of a Partner who builds a team dedicated to meeting that client’s particular needs. The Partner maintains a close personal involvement at all levels of work.
- You will be given genuine opportunities to contribute to our success, both working as part of a client team and in assuming responsibility at an early stage of your career.
- We are keen for our employees to obtain wider business knowledge and gain experience of our other Practice Areas where possible. You will be encouraged to show initiative and develop areas of responsibility that are not directly related to client work, raising both your own and your team’s profile whilst gaining good experience.
- Our organisational structure ensures short communication lines and quick decisions.
“The study package is tailored to my own needs, giving me the best chance to pass first time and allowing me to focus more clearly on work issues when not studying.”