Our Flexible SIPP offers a fantastic level of flexibility and control over investment choices, making them particularly attractive as a retirement vehicle.
Here's ten reasons why taking up our Flexible SIPP, which provides you with a ‘lite’ SIPP and a bespoke SIPP in one, really is the best of both worlds.
- Panel of discretionary fund managers (DFMs) – for many advisers, financial planning is core, managing investments is not. Flexible SIPP allows you to outsource to a specialist. See who is on our panel.
- Bespoke SIPP flexibility – a flexible product with a broad choice of features and investments.
- Commercial property expertise – we are one of the most experienced SIPP operators in direct investment in commercial property.
- Single product – move between investment options without moving product.
- Dedicated individual contact – you have direct access to a named individual. See ‘what our clients say’ about our personal service.
- Quality service – ‘outstanding’ two (out of three) stars from Investor in Customers.
- SIPPs Online – the modern way for advisers to illustrate and apply.
- Adviser charging – no invoice is needed: we pay client agreed initial and annual adviser charging without an invoice.
- Modern administration system – our efficient and robust system ensures we stay ahead, increase the controls we have in place, and provide added security for your clients.
- Sole trustee – we don’t need to disturb your client to sign as co-trustee: we take care of the admin, you take care of your client.