Barnett Waddingham's experienced and professional pension administration team provides services to a growing portfolio of group occupational pension schemes – defined contribution, defined benefit, hybrid, open, closed and those transferring to the Pension Protection Fund. All our administrative services are provided by a single administration team dedicated to each client who take responsibility for all aspects of the administration of the pension scheme. Our 100 administration specialists have over 1,000 years of relevant pension administration work experience between them. Our staff turnover is exceptionally low which means that we are able to provide continuity and have developed some excellent long term relationships with our clients.
We provide the full range of pension administration services which include:
- membership record keeping
- benefit calculations and payments including electronic payments
- all regulatory reporting including e-filing
- full cash and accounting services including drafting the annual report and accounts
- pensioner payroll
- data audits and data cleansing exercises, particularly where data originates from multiple sources
- internet functionality and links to other systems (such as HM Revenue & Customs)
- trustee secretarial services including meeting management
We are pleased to partner with the Pensions Management Institute as their Pension Administration Expert Partner. This service provides its members with a platform to access the most up to date, specialist information on pension administration.
AAF 01/06 Report
Barnett Waddingham’s latest AAF 01/06 report is now available for download. It covers internal controls in our pension administration department over the period 1 April 2011 to 31 March 2012.
PATHway updates are produced by Barnett Waddingham's Pension Administration Technical Help Group and the purpose of them is to highlight pension news and legislation that has particular relevance to Pension Administration.
For articles relating to Pension Administration please click here.
Commentaries and Newsletters
For information sheets and newsletters relating to Pension Administration please click here.
If you would like more information regarding the services we offer then please contact Nuala Hedges or email@example.com.